Header photo courtesy Steven Earley. All rights reserved.
Join Eagle Rock NAVHDA – It’s a Great Deal!
(Note: If you joined Eagle Rock NAVHDA after September 30, 2019, your membership is good through the end of 2020.)
New/Renewing Member $60.00
As a new member, you and your dog will benefit from the knowledge of experienced members. Get help training for hunting and tests. In Eagle Rock NAVHDA, members help each other, and you’ll be surrounded by a support network as you and your dog work to become an even better team in the field. Everyone in the chapter wants to see you and your dog succeed. And you might just gain some new hunting partners!
- Access to club training days at no cost. (Birds are extra.)
- Discounts to all paid club events and test entry fees. We will bring in professional speakers to help teach the group new techniques, etc.
Membership is for the calendar year – January 1 – December 31.
Click here to go the chapter store for a new membership.
Terms and Conditions of Membership
- Dues will be due and payable on or before January 1 of each year, and will apply for that calendar year. There are no prorated dues. (For members joining in the latter part of a calendar year, they may request that the Board of Directors extend an early membership covering the remainder of the current calendar year and the coming calendar year.)
- Members who do not pay dues within 60 days of the due date will have their memberships terminated. They may reinstate by paying dues at any time, provided they have not otherwise disqualified themselves for membership.
- The Board of Directors may expel a member by majority vote for unsportsmanlike conduct with other members of Eagle Rock NAVHDA, conduct contrary to that of commonly accepted ethical standards for a sportsperson who respects and conserves the natural environment and obeys hunting and fishing regulations, and most particularly, for mistreatment of their own or another’s dog(s).
- Members entering dogs in any NAVHDA-sanctioned test are required to also be a member of NAVHDA International. Due to requirements from the insurance company providing our chapter insurance, NAVHDA International requires chapter members to also be members of NAVHDA International in order to participate in local chapter activities – training days, clinics, etc. Your membership in Eagle Rock NAVHDA does not include membership in NAVHDA International. You can join NAVHDA International by CLICKING HERE.)
- Eagle Rock NAVHDA will not refund dues to any member expelled from the club for good cause and by majority vote of the Board of Directors.
- Any member expelled from Eagle Rock NAVHDA may petition the Board of Directors for reinstatement after a period of one year.